Donating from USA and other countries
Friends of Tapulanga
Friends of Tapulanga, Inc. is a US-based 501(c)(3) non-profit that supports the Tapulanga Foundation's educational and healthcare projects in the Philippines.
Your donations are tax deductible according to U.S. law. Please consult your financial advisor on structuring your giving for maximum tax benefit.
- Donate by Credit Card (refund policy)
- Donate by Check
- Check payable to "Friends of Tapulanga, Inc."
- Mail to 8511 Black Star Circle, Columbia, MD 21045
Contact Information (Friends of Tapulanga, Inc.)
8511 Black Star Circle
Columbia, MD 21045
Sponsoring a Student (1 year)
- $35 / month or $400 / year – School Fees, a set of School Supplies with Backpack and Learning Activity Sheets (in place of books)
- $300 – Tuition Scholarship only
- $100 – Other School Fees, a set of School Supplies with backpack and Learning Activity Sheets (in place of books)
- $50 – Lunch Meal Program
- $50 - Medical Mission (vaccine shots and medicines for 1 child)
- $ 15 - Christmas Giving Program (for one scholar)
- $ 35 - Silay Summer Workshop (for one scholar)
- $ 50 – After School Program (for one scholar, to include whole year training fee in volleyball, football or Taekwondo)
Thank you for your support!
Board of Directors (Friends of Tapulanga, Inc.)
Robin Abello, President
Joy Herd, Secretary/Treasurer